Tuesday, June 17, 2008

baby bunnies





still waiting for something to happen with our house, After a flurry of activity to remove everything and then the demolition of the upstairs rooms we now seem to be in a waiting pattern, to be expected I guess. We are aware that this will be a long process, this coming Friday will be one month since the night of the fire.

So...baby bunnies. These babies were playing just outside the window of the health club pool where I was exercising. It was late dusk and the lights were on inside the pool so I think the bunnies could not see anything but a dark wall, they were actually pressed up against the window. I was not able to get the shot of the babies nursing with their monter, that would have been great, but I was able to get these pics.

No comments: