Tuesday, September 9, 2008



Shoes are the only thing I cannot find at my Goodwill/Salvation Army/Used Clothing stores, so the few shoes that I buy I order oline from Zappos.
Zappos Free Shipping & Free 365 Day Returns..this is really true, that is free shipping both ways, and no questions asked on returns. I have actually ordered different sizes in the same shoe just to make sure I had the right size and returned the other. Huge selection, and usually shipping in 2 days.
However, I have gone to the dark side, that is the Croc shoe side, made in China, from some petrolum based synthetic material. I now have two pairs, the extremely comfortable slides that actually have some arch support and now, even worse, I now have a pair of high heel crocs (actually my only pair of high heels)

No comments: